The GA-24 by Jacobsen® is a popular choice for aerating superior turf on greens. This self-propelled aerator's unparalleled hole quality promotes faster turf healing and allows play to resume earlier. The unit's maneuverability allows for tight turns on undulated turf without causing undue damage.
- Self-Propelled Power That's Quiet - 9 hp ( 6.7 kW) Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ engine
- Reliability for the Long Haul - Peerless® transaxle with reverse allows easier maneuvering for storage and reduced number of wear parts.
- Precise Aeration Anytime, Anywhere - Four tine sizes for proper core aeration anytime under varying soil conditions; Creates 2" x 2" aeration pattern.
- Optional Quad Tine Holders allow for 1 x 1 in. pattern.
- Ease of Operation and Safety - Centralized controls at operator station; Automatic parking brake; Operator presence control.
- Turf-Friendly Aerator - Light-weight self-propelled model features ribbed tires
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™
- Horsepower: 9 hp
- Displacement: 18.64 cu. in.
- Oil Capacity: 2.5 pt.
- Lubrication: Cams, horizontal slides, push rods and bearings are continuously lubricated; sealed, cast-iron cam case; all other lubricating points are pressure grease fittings.
Traction and Differential
- Drive Wheel: #40 roller chain
- Clutch: Multiple disc
- Differential: Parallel shaft, spur gear
- Transport Speed: 4 mph
- Working Width: 24 in.
- Working Depth: Up to 3 in.
- Aeration Pattern: Standard Tines: 2 x 2 in.; With Optional Quad Tine Holder: 1 x 1 in.
- Holes per Square Foot: 36
- Productivity: Up to 8000 square feet per hour
- Crankshaft: #50 roller chain
- Connecting Rod and Bearing: Cast aluminum with insert bearing on ductile iron crankshaft
- Slide Bearing and Seals: Low-friction Teflon™ bearings ; triple lip seals
- Hydraulic Lift System: Direct-drive, hydraulic gear pump delivers 3.28 gpm at 1200 rpm/100 psi; lift cylinders 1.5 in. bore x 5.75 in. stroke
- Standard Tines: Hollow, tapered, case-hardened steel; two sets of ½ in. diameter tines
Tires and Brakes
- Front Tires: 11 x 4.00 - 5, 4-ply ribbed
- Rear Tires: 16 x 6.50 - 8, 4-ply ribbed
- Brakes: Automatic disc parking brake
- Length: 46 in.; 69.5 in with handle extended
- Width: 49.5 in.
- Height: 32.5 in.; 37.5 in. to top of steering handle
- Weight: 902 lbs.
- Quad Tine Holder: Quad Tine Holder Set with turf guard assembly and your choice of tines: ½ in. coring, ¼ in. coring, or ¼ in. solid tines
- Windrow Attachment: Floating blades line up cores for easier, quicker removal. Optional.
Due to legislation requiring technical manuals to be printed in multiple languages, this product may not currently be available for purchase in all non-English speaking countries. Please contact your nearest distributor or Contact Us for full details.