You can depend on the lightest walking greens mower available to limit disruption to your turf in tough conditions. A durable gear and chain drive keeps the PGM 22 by Jacobsen® mowing with little maintenance required.
- InCommand™ Control System - Features user-friendly D-handle with variable speed control and more functional operator presence controls.
- Precision Balanced - Precisely balanced for true, straight-line tracking.
- Optional Turf Groomer® - Improves turf conditions through three-dimensional mowing.
- Durable Centrifugal Clutch - Engages easily for smooth operation with no adjustments required.
- Type: Honda® GX-120
- Horsepower: 4 hp at 3600 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 5.4 ft.-lbs. at 2800 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: 0.66 gal.
Traction and Differential
- Reel Drive: Chain Drive
- Drive Clutch: Centrifugal
- Traction Reduction Ratio: 24:1
- Operator Presence Control: Standard; Controls reels and traction drive
- Differential: Full automotive type, housed in traction drum
- Reel Drive Drum: Aluminum Alloy
- Mowing Speed: 3.2 mph at 3000 rpm
Reels and Blades
- Reel Reduction Ratio: 2.25:1
- Reel Bearings: Spring-loaded, tapered roller
- Reel Diameter: 5 in.
- Number of Blades: 15
- Blade Material: Hardened high carbon steel
- Cutting Frequency: 0.150 in.
- Side Frame Material: Cast-aluminum alloy
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 184 lbs.
- Height-of-Cut: 0.062 in. - 0.438 in.
- Width-of-Cut: 22 in.
Due to legislation requiring technical manuals to be printed in multiple languages, this product may not currently be available for purchase in all non-English speaking countries. Please contact your nearest distributor or Contact Us for full details.