Jacobsen's NEW ECLIPSE2 offers best in class quality of cut, industry leading productivity and customized controls.
- The patented true floating head and Classic XP™ reel combine to produce Jacobsen's legendary quality of cut.
- Delivers industry leading productivity with a maximum mow speed of up to 3.8 mph (6.12 km/h) while maintaining the tightest frequency of clip.
- Password protected LCD menu allows you to set the frequency of clip, mow speed and other settings to customize mower to course conditions.
- Engine: Honda® GX-120
- Generator: 1.3 hp continuous; 48VDC brushless
- Sound Power Level: 88 dBA
- Fuel Capacity: .66 gal
Traction and Differential
- Drive Motor: 1.3 hp continuous; brushless DC
- Traction Drive: Via synchronous belt
- Operator Presence Control: InCommand™ standard
- Differential: Full automotive type, housed in traction drum
- Traction Drum: 7.75 in. diameter smooth machined aluminum
- Brakes: Lever acutated hub brake with parking lock
- Transport Wheels: Pneumatic 11 in. x 4 in.
- Mowing Speed: Electronically controlled, 3.8 mph maximum
Reels and Blades
- Reel Bearings: Spring-loaded, tapered roller
- Reel Diameter: 5 in.
- Number of Blades: 7 blades
- Blade Material: Hardened, high manganese carbon steel
- Cutting Frequency: Variable (electronically programmable)
- Reel Motor: 1.3 hp continuous; brushless DC
- Reel Speed: Electronically controlled, 2200 RPM maximum
- Height-of-Cut: .325 - 1.25 in.
- Bedknife Material: Hardened carbon steel
Weight and Dimensions
Due to legislation requiring technical manuals to be printed in multiple languages, this product may not currently be available for purchase in all non-English speaking countries. Please contact your nearest distributor or Contact Us for full details.