The AR522 five-gang rotary mower equipped with SureTrac™ four-wheel drive traction, weight transfer control and TrimTek™ decks allows you to glide over contours and climb hills with ease. It is ideal for maintaining intermediate golf roughs, greens and tee surrounds, and sports and recreational fields. This model of the AR522 is Tier 4 Compliant.
- Five, fully floating 22 in (56 cm) TrimTek contour rotary decks are the ideal size to mow hilly terrain with sharp undulations and reduce the chance of scalping.
- TrimTek deck design with exclusive downdraft blade keeps clippings suspended longer for exceptional mulching results. Three-tiered discharge opening distributes clippings evenly for a superior after-cut appearance.
- SureTrac 4WD parallel-cross-series system automatically transfers power where needed to provide superior traction for hill climbing and side slope operation.
- Maintenance free, wet parking brakes deliver safe braking on even the steepest of slopes and reduce total cost of ownership with no linkages or pads to service or adjust.
- Type: Kubota® V2403-CR-E4B 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel
- Rated Horsepower: 50.2 hp
- Emissions Level: EPA Tier 4 Interim
- Displacement: 148.5 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner System: 2-stage Donaldson® dry cartridge type with evacuator valve and service indicator
- Cooling System: Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized; 8 qt. capacity
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized
- Fuel Capacity: 17 gal.
- Oil Filter Type: Full-flow, replaceable spin-on remote type
- Electrical System: 12V input/output controller; 40-amp alternator; 600 CCA battery
- Mowing: 7 mph
- Transport: 12 mph
- Reverse: 5 mph
Traction and Drive
- Traction System: SureTrac™ 4WD, parallel-cross-series system servo-controlled variable displacement hydro; four high-torque wheel motors; 2WD in reverse
- Deck Drive: 2-section pump and direct-cooled deck motors
- Hydraulic System: 14 gal. capacity; hydraulic tank oil level monitor and horn alarm; GreensCare biodegradable fluid; full-flow, 10 micron filter, 40 gpm
- Hydraulic Cooling: Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized
Tires, Brakes, and Steering
- Front Tires: Two 26.5 x 14-12, 6-ply, turf tread
- Rear Tires: Two 22.5 x 10-8, 4-ply turf tread
- Brakes: Dynamic, through-traction system
- Parking Brake: Wet parking brakes integrated in front wheel motors; engage switch on control console
- Steering: Rear wheel, hydrostatic power steering with tilt adjustable steering wheel
Decks and Cutting Units
- Number and Size: Five, TrimTek™ 22 in. rotary cutting decks. Equipped for rear-discharge or mulching, with full-length rear roller and scraper
- Construction: 7-gauge heavy-duty welded with pressed steel
- Caster Wheels: Ten, 5.0 x 4.0 in. with greaseable tapered roller bearings
- Cutting Unit Lift: Hand operated, joystick controlled hydraulic lift system
- Weight Transfer: Adjustable hydraulic weight transfer- automatic electronic activation at operator controls
- Blades: Five, 22.4 in. heat treated alloy combo blades
- Motor/Spindle: Fixed displacement, self-lubricating with 1 in. diameter shaft; double sealed bearings
- Height of cut: 0.75 - 5.25 in. in 0.25 in. increments; minimal tools required for adjustment
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 6.4 acres per hour at 7 mph (no overlaps or stops)
- Overall Cutting Width: 90 in.
- Fuel Economy & Runtime: 1.10 gal/hr fuel consumption at 40% load; Up to 15.5 hours on single tank of fuel (dependent on operator and turf conditions)
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 3851 lbs.
- Length: 130 in.
- Height: 89 in. with ROPS up; 61 in. with ROPS down or folded; 84.5 in. with Ballcage installed
- Wheelbase: 63 in.
- Width: 98 in.
Due to emission regulations and fuel compatibility, model availability may vary by country. Please contact your nearest distributor for full details.